The Indian Head Church of God is involved in missions overseas, nationally, and locally. We support mission projects in Haiti, India, Bangladesh, Brazil, Kenya, Venezuela, Thailand and among the Navajo people in Arizona and New Mexico.
We offer opportunities for short term mission trips on a regular basis.
Our Commission on Outreach and Missions and several of our fellowship organizations provide opportunities to reach out to local needs:
- Helping Hands Meal Ministry
- Good Neighbor Fund
- House Fire Recovery Baskets
- Fall Festival at Resh’s Park
- Community Easter Egg Hunt
- Working with the Indian Creek Valley Food Pantry